Smart Contract Audit Report
AITECH is building a new ERC-20 token.
For this audit, we reviewed the project team's AITECH contract at commit b7431248e10e695f1d17834a95d3f8bbe318dbb2 on the team's Github repository.
Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they will be minted 100% of the total supply upon deployment.
Date: May 13th, 2022.
Updated: May 27th, 2022 to reflect changes made to the contract at the latest commit on the team's Github repository.
- The total supply of the token is set to 8 billion $AITECH [8,000,000,000].
- No mint functions are accessible beyond deployment.
- The contract utilizes a Burner role. The assigned addresses can burn their own tokens to reduce the total supply.
- The assigned Burner addresses can burn tokens on another user's behalf if an allowance has been granted.
- There was no token allocation for our team to analyze as the contract has yet to be deployed to the mainnet.
- There are no fees associated with transferring tokens.
- No other ownership-restricted functionality is present.
- As the contract is implemented with Solidity v0.8.x, it is protected from overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
|Arbitrary Jump/Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||100% of the total supply will be minted to the owner upon deployment.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _spendAllowance # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # - [Int] _afterTokenTransfer # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub] # - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transferOwnership # + [Int] IAccessControl - [Ext] hasRole - [Ext] getRoleAdmin - [Ext] grantRole # - [Ext] revokeRole # - [Ext] renounceRole # + [Lib] Strings - [Int] toString - [Int] toHexString - [Int] toHexString + [Int] IERC165 - [Ext] supportsInterface + ERC165 (IERC165) - [Pub] supportsInterface + AccessControl (Context, IAccessControl, ERC165) - [Pub] supportsInterface - [Pub] hasRole - [Int] _checkRole - [Int] _checkRole - [Pub] getRoleAdmin - [Pub] grantRole # - modifiers: onlyRole - [Pub] revokeRole # - modifiers: onlyRole - [Pub] renounceRole # - [Int] _setupRole # - [Int] _setRoleAdmin # - [Int] _grantRole # - [Int] _revokeRole # + ERC20Burnable (Context, ERC20) - [Pub] burn # - [Pub] burnFrom # + AITECH (ERC20, Ownable, AccessControl, ERC20Burnable) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20 - [Pub] mint # - modifiers: onlyRole - [Pub] burn # - modifiers: onlyRole - [Pub] burnFrom # - modifiers: onlyRole
About Solidity Finance
Solidity Finance was founded in 2020 and quickly grew to have one of the most experienced and well-equipped smart contract auditing teams in the industry. Our team has conducted 1000+ solidity smart contract audits covering all major project types and protocols, securing a total of over $50 billion U.S. dollars in on-chain value across 1500 projects!.
Our firm is well-reputed in the community and is trusted as a top smart contract auditing company for the review of solidity code, no matter how complex. Our team of experienced solidity smart contract auditors performs audits for tokens, NFTs, crowdsales, marketplaces, gambling games, financial protocols, and more!
Contact us today to get a free quote for a smart contract audit of your project!
What is a Solidity Audit?
Typically, a smart contract audit is a comprehensive review process designed to discover logical errors, security vulnerabilities, and optimization opportunities within code. A Solidity Audit takes this a step further by verifying economic logic to ensure the stability of smart contracts and highlighting privileged functionality to create a report that is easy to understand for developers and community members alike.
How Do I Interpret the Findings?
Each of our Findings will be labeled with a Severity level. We always recommend the team resolve High, Medium, and Low severity findings prior to deploying the code to the mainnet. Here is a breakdown on what each Severity level means for the project:
- High severity indicates that the issue puts a large number of users' funds at risk and has a high probability of exploitation, or the smart contract contains serious logical issues which can prevent the code from operating as intended.
- Medium severity issues are those which place at least some users' funds at risk and has a medium to high probability of exploitation.
- Low severity issues have a relatively minor risk association; these issues have a low probability of occurring or may have a minimal impact.
- Informational issues pose no immediate risk, but inform the project team of opportunities for gas optimizations and following smart contract security best practices.