Antibot Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
SummaryAntibot Token ($ADW) is a new community-driven deflationary DeFi token that pays out static token rewards to holders.
For this audit we reviewed the projects smart contract using code that was provided to us by the team.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is initially set to 10 trillion $ADW [10,000,000,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions are present beyond deployment; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address if desired.
- As this project has not yet been deployed to the mainnet, there was no token allocation for our team to analyze.
- There is a 2% 'holder tax', a 2% 'burn tax', and a 1% 'marketing tax' on all transactions for any address that participates in a transfer.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through holder tax are removed from the circulating supply.
- The tokens collected through the burn tax are sent directly to the burn address.
- The tokens collected through the marketing tax fee are sent directly to the owner.
- The contract features an antibot mechanism, that can be toggled on/off by the owner, which prevents an address from making a transfer if the sender's address has not been whitelisted by the owner.
- The contract also features an antidump mechanism, that can be toggled on/off by the owner, which prevents a transaction from taking place if the number of tokens being transferred is more than the 'maximum sell amount' set by the owner. This functionality serves as maximum transaction amount on all transactions, not just selling transactions to Pancakeswap.
- The owner has the ability to exclude addresses from the antibot and antidump mechanisms when they are enabled.
- The owner of the contract can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- Fees do not apply to transactions where the owner is either the sender or the recipient.
- As the project is implemented with Solidity v0.8.x, it is protected from overflows.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have some control in the ecosystem.
- Date: September 20th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] tryAdd - [Int] trySub - [Int] tryMul - [Int] tryDiv - [Int] tryMod - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] sub - [Int] div - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] functionDelegateCall # - [Int] functionDelegateCall # - [Prv] _verifyCallResult + AntibotToken (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - modifiers: antiBot,antiDump - [Pub] _getRate - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Prv] _getFees - [Prv] _getTTransferAmount - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _reflectFees # - [Pub] getMaxSellAmount - [Ext] setExcludeFromBotBlock # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setExcludeFromDumpBlock # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setExcludeFromBotBlockBatch # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setExcludeFromDumpBlockBatch # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMaxSellRate # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setBotProtection # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setDumpProtection # - modifiers: onlyOwner + [Lib] UniswapV2Library - [Int] sortTokens - [Int] pairFor + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 - [Ext] WETH