Bank Of Ryoshi
Smart Contract Audit Report
Bank Of Ryoshi is a new dividend paying token that distributes $CULT tokens as dividends.
For this audit, we reviewed the project team's BankOfRyoshi contract at 0xf726d071bfc09236b2d24e3e3de435874d4cc58c on the Ethereum Mainnet.
Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control in the ecosystem.
Date: April 8th, 2022.
Finding #1 - BankOfRyoshi - InformationalDescription: The
addLiquidity()function is never called within the contract and is rendered as dead code.
Recommendation: We recommend removing the
addLiquidity()function or including its functionality within the contract.
Finding #2 - BankOfRyoshi - InformationalDescription: Several state variables can never be modified, but are not declared constant.Recommendation: We recommend declaring the state variable constant for additional gas savings on each call.
BankOfRyoshi.DEAD, BankOfRyoshi.ZERO, BankOfRyoshi._totalSupply BankOfRyoshi.feeDenominator, BankOfRyoshi.maxBuy
- The total supply of $CULTBANK tokens is currently set to 1 trillion. [1,000,000,000,000].
- At the time of writing this report, 12.28% of the token's supply is in Uniswap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 100% of the LP tokens are stored in a proxy contract owned by the team.
- The next five holders own a cumulative 11.93% of the total supply.
- There is no burn function but the owner can transfer tokens from the contract to the 0x..dead address to reduce the circulating supply at any time; users may also transfer their tokens to the 0x..dead address to reduce the circulating supply at any time.
- There is no mint function so there is no way for the team to increase the total supply after the initial amount.
- On deployment, a new Dividend Distributor contract is created and assigned the same owner address as the BankOfRyoshi contract; the token address used within the Dividend Distributor contract is set to the Bank Of Ryoshi contract
- Until trading is enabled by the owner, transferring tokens is disabled except when the sender or recipient is the owner address.
- Once trading is enabled, there is a transfer limit of 5,000,000,001 except when the sender or recipient is the owner address unless the transfer limit is disabled.
- User addresses that are not exempt from fees and attempt to buy $CULTBANK tokens within the same block that trading was enabled are added to the blacklist.
- Users must wait 60 seconds between buying $CULTBANK tokens from the Liquidity pair address.
- There is a fee on all transfers where neither the sender nor recipient are the liquidity pair address or are exempted from fees.
- The owner address, Marketing wallet, and specified whitelisted addresses set by the owner are exempt from fees.
- Once the contract's balance of $CULTBANK tokens reaches the Swap and Liquidity threshold the Swap and Liquify process is triggered.
- During the Swap and Liquify process half the contract's $CULTBANK balance is swapped for ETH and the other half is swapped for $CULT tokens; the $CULT tokens are then transferred to the distributor contract for dividend distribution while the ETH balance is transferred to the Marketing wallet.
- On transfers, users' new balances are passed to the distributor contract intended for dividend calculation as long as the address is not the pair address and isn't exempted from dividends.
- When the owner exempts an address from dividends, their balance within the distributor contract is set to 0; additionally, if an address is un-exempted their current balance is passed to the distributor contract.
- The owner can transfer ownership at any time.
- The owner can enable trading at any time, but cannot disable it once enabled.
- The owner can add any address to the blacklist at any time.
- The owner can enable the blacklist but once enabled, cannot be disabled.
- The owner can exempt any address from dividends and fees at any time.
- The owner can set the transfer fee to any value up to 14% at any time.
- The owner can set the Swap and Liquify threshold to any value up to 1% of the total supply at any time.
- The owner can change the Marketing wallet address at any time.
- The owner can transfer the contract's ETH balance to the Marketing wallet at any time.
- The owner can transfer any ETH within the Dividend Distributor contract to any address at any time.
- The owner can claim dividends for any address at any time.
- The owner can transfer $CULTBANK tokens from the contract to the dead address at any time.
- The owner can disable the transfer limit at any time, but once disabled it cannot be re-enabled.
- As the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.x, it is protected from overflow/underflow attacks.
|Arbitrary Jump/Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The owner can blacklist any address at any time.||WARNING|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||N/A||PASS|
|Unused Code||The ||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] name - [Ext] getOwner - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + Auth - [Pub]
# - [Pub] isOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + [Int] IDEXFactory - [Ext] createPair # + [Int] IDEXRouter - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + [Int] IDividendDistributor - [Ext] setShare # - [Ext] deposit # - [Ext] claimDividend # - [Ext] getDividendsClaimedOf # + DividendDistributor (IDividendDistributor) - [Pub] # - [Ext] ($) - [Ext] setShare # - modifiers: onlyToken - [Ext] deposit # - modifiers: onlyToken - [Int] distributeDividend # - [Ext] claimDividend # - modifiers: onlyToken - [Pub] getClaimableDividendOf - [Int] getCumulativeDividends - [Int] addShareholder # - [Int] removeShareholder # - [Ext] manualSend # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] getDividendsClaimedOf + BankOfRyoshi (IERC20, Auth) - [Pub] # - modifiers: Auth - [Ext] ($) - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] name - [Ext] getOwner - [Pub] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Ext] approveMax # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Int] _transferFrom # - [Int] _basicTransfer # - [Int] shouldTakeFee - [Int] takeFee # - [Int] swapBack # - modifiers: swapping - [Prv] swapTokensForCULT # - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Ext] openTrading # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setBot # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _setIsDividendExempt # - [Ext] setIsDividendExempt # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setIsFeeExempt # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] manualSend # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] claimDividend # - [Ext] claimDividend # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] getClaimableDividendOf - [Ext] manualBurn # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] getCirculatingSupply - [Ext] setMarketingWallet # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] getTotalDividends - [Ext] getTotalClaimed - [Ext] getDividendsClaimedOf - [Ext] removeBuyLimit # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] checkBot - [Ext] setBlacklistEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setSwapThresholdAmount # - modifiers: onlyOwner
About Solidity Finance
Solidity Finance was founded in 2020 and quickly grew to have one of the most experienced and well-equipped smart contract auditing teams in the industry. Our team has conducted 1000+ solidity smart contract audits covering all major project types and protocols, securing a total of over $10 billion U.S. dollars in on-chain value.
Our firm is well-reputed in the community and is trusted as a top smart contract auditing company for the review of solidity code, no matter how complex. Our team of experienced solidity smart contract auditors performs audits for tokens, NFTs, crowdsales, marketplaces, gambling games, financial protocols, and more!
Contact us today to get a free quote for a smart contract audit of your project!
What is a Solidity Audit?
Typically, a smart contract audit is a comprehensive review process designed to discover logical errors, security vulnerabilities, and optimization opportunities within code. A Solidity Audit takes this a step further by verifying economic logic to ensure the stability of smart contracts and highlighting privileged functionality to create a report that is easy to understand for developers and community members alike.
How Do I Interpret the Findings?
Each of our Findings will be labeled with a Severity level. We always recommend the team resolve High, Medium, and Low severity findings prior to deploying the code to the mainnet. Here is a breakdown on what each Severity level means for the project:
- High severity indicates that the issue puts a large number of users' funds at risk and has a high probability of exploitation, or the smart contract contains serious logical issues which can prevent the code from operating as intended.
- Medium severity issues are those which place at least some users' funds at risk and has a medium to high probability of exploitation.
- Low severity issues have a relatively minor risk association; these issues have a low probability of occurring or may have a minimal impact.
- Informational issues pose no immediate risk, but inform the project team of opportunities for gas optimizations and following smart contract security best practices.