|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
BSCtrades - Smart Contract Audit Report
BSCtrades is a new frictionless fee-redistribution token.We audited BSCtrades's token contract contract at 0x79e9695580D3Fa86615eF4c53dE8C0dfaA5FCA7c on the Binance Smart Chain mainnet.
Overview of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 20,000.
- No minting functions are present.
- As of the date of this report, the team holds 100% of the supply.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically receive a portion the fees from a transaction tax on each transfer.
- A portion of the fee charged on transactions will also be burned.
- The owner of the contract can exclude and include users from transfer fees.
- The team can also set the the fee percentages to any amount at any time. We advise renouncing ownership.
- Some functions could have been declared external instead of public to save some gas, but as this is already deployed this is merely informational.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows along with following the BEP20 standard.
- No security issues were identified in our analysis.
- As with any presale, ensure trust in the team prior to investing. The team is anonymous.
- Ensure trust in the team as they have substantial control in the ecosystem. We advise renouncing ownership.
- Date: April 21st, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + Bsctrades (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] totalBurn - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Pub] _getTaxFee - [Pub] _getBurnFee - [Ext] _setTaxFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] _setBurnFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner