|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
CAGE Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
Notes of the contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is 100 million $C4G3 [100,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 57.29% of the total $C4G3 token supply is in possession of the deployer of the contract.
- 42.71% of the total supply is stored in a Presale contract.
- The contract utilizes signature functionality that returns the number of tokens that a user will be allowed to spend on behalf of a specified address using an EIP-712 signature.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- As the project is deployed with Solidity v0.8.6, it is protected from overflows.
- This contract complies with the ERC20 standard.
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- Date: August 19th, 2021.
- Updated August 23, 2021 to reflect the mainnet deployment.
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] tryAdd - [Int] trySub - [Int] tryMul - [Int] tryDiv - [Int] tryMod - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] sub - [Int] div - [Int] mod + C4g3 - [Pub]
# - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Int] _transferTokens # - [Int] safe32 - [Int] safe128 - [Int] add128 - [Int] sub128 - [Int] getChainId