|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
ChowChow.finance - Audit Report
CHOW is an innovative Ethereum token that re-imagines enables uses to reap passive income by holding the token.
We audited CHOW's token contract, deployed at 0x925f2c11b99c1a4c46606898ee91ed3d450cfeda.
Update March 30th, 2021: CHOW has also been deployed to the Binance Smart Chain at 0x925f2c11b99c1a4c46606898ee91ed3d450cfeda.
Overview of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 million and no mint functions are present.
- After deployment, the total supply of tokens are all sent to the deployer's address.
- The Uniswap liquidity pool holds 30% of the token's supply (~30M tokens). 100% of this liquidity has been locked by the team until May 2nd, 2021.
- After deployment, the team sent ~50% of the supply to ~50 different addresses for the presale.
- The token includes a fee-on-transfer mechanism.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically receive 100% of the fees from a transaction tax on each transfer; distributed among token holders based on the amount they possess.
- Owners have the ability to exclude and include users from transfer fees.
- As of the date of this report, Uniswap has been NOT been excluded from transaction fees. We reccomend doing so to avoid liquidity imbalances.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows along with following the ERC20 standard.
- No security issues from external attackers were detected in the analysis.
- Date: February 18th, 2021
- Update date: February 18th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + CHOWCHOW (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply