|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
COLONIZER Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
SummaryCOLONIZER is a new token on the Binance Smart Chain.
For this audit we reviewed the project's token contract, deployed at 0xb76ea353a62601685dd24b862d093cda1e125b7f on the BSC mainnet.
Notes of the Token Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is 21 million.
- No minting or burning functions are present.
- Currently, the team holds 100% of the supply.
- No ownership-protected functions are present.
- The contract utilizes Solidity 0.8.1 which has built-in overflow checks, removing the need for SafeMath.
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- As with any presale, check token allocations and ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Date: May 19th, 2021.
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Colonizer - [Pub]
# - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] approve #