CRD Network - Audit Report
CRD Network ($CRD) is a new ERC-20 token on the Ethereum Blockchain.We reviewed the CRDToken contract at 0xcAaa93712BDAc37f736C323C93D4D5fDEFCc31CC on the Ethereum mainnet.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 1 billion $CRD [1,000,000,000].
- No burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address if desired.
- Although a mint function is present in the contract, it is no longer accessible by the owner.
- At the time of writing this report, 30.44% of the total supply belongs to the team's DAO Reserve Fund address.
- 11.39% of the total supply is in SushiSwap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, the top holder owns 67.08% of the LP tokens.
- 30.44% of the LP tokens belong to an upgradable proxy contract. This contract also owns 7.28% of the total supply.
- 27.64% of the total supply is split between the team's Dev Fund, Founder Team Fund, and DAO Operations Fund addresses.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
- There are no fees associated with transferring tokens.
- The contract utilizes the SafeMath library to prevent overflows/underflows.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring state variables constant. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they currently own a large portion of the total supply.
- Date: January 16th, 2022
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The team currently owns a large portion of the total supply.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] sub - [Int] add + Ownable - [Pub]
# - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + ERC20Basic - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # + BasicToken (ERC20Basic) - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] balanceOf + ERC20 (ERC20Basic) - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] approve # + StandardToken (ERC20, BasicToken) - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] increaseApproval # - [Pub] decreaseApproval # + MintableToken (StandardToken, Ownable) - [Pub] mint # - modifiers: onlyOwner,canMint - [Pub] finishMinting # - modifiers: onlyOwner,canMint + CappedToken (MintableToken) - [Pub] # - [Pub] mint # - modifiers: onlyOwner,canMint + CRDToken (CappedToken) - [Pub] # - modifiers: CappedToken - [Pub] batchMint # - modifiers: onlyOwner,canMint