Concern Poverty Chain - Smart Contract Audit Report
Concern Poverty Chain ($CHY) is a token where fees charged on transactions are shared among all token holders.
Notes on the contract:
- Concern Poverty Chain Finance implements and builds upon the fee-redistribution features pioneered by Reflect Finance (RFI).
- The initial total supply of the token is 580 billion $CHY [580,000,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions exist. However, the team sent 14% of the total supply to the burn address upon deployment.
- There is a 5% fee that is redistributed to existing token holders instantly and automatically at the time of each transaction.
- At the time of writing this report, the previous owner controls 46% of the total supply. This is more than 10 times the amount of CHY in liquidity. This is considered a high-risk allocation and trust in the project team must be involved.
- Given that the previous owner and the burn address control over 60% of the total supply, the reflection for the rest of the $CHY holders is about 2%.
- At the time of writing this report, 3.67% of the tokens are in UniswapV2 Liquidity.
- 100% of those LP Tokens have been burned.
- The next largest wallet (after Uniswap) contains 1.60% of the total $CHY supply.
- There is no maximum number of tokens that can be sent in a transaction.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public and some variables constant. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- The team utilizes SafeMath to prevent overflows.
- Ownership has been renounced.
Audit Findings Summary
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as the token allocation is concerning.
- Date: June 27th, 2021
- Date: June 27th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + CHY (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply