|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
CryptoCart Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
CryptoCart is a new project on the Ethereum blockchain which intends to build an e-commerce platform.
For this audit we reviewed the project's token contract, deployed at 0x9e547061a345015869d26c7b6ee4ab5b63424441 on the Ethereum mainnet.
Notes of the Token Contract:
Audit Findings Summary:
- The total supply of the token is 1 million.
- No minting functions are present, though any user may burn their own tokens to decrease the total supply.
- Currently, 33% of the supply is locked and will vest to the team. Tokens unlock in 1 month and 2 months.
- 8.3% of the supply is held in the liquidity pool.
- 99% of liquidity is locked for 6 months.
- The next largest holder has 3.1% of the supply.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath to prevent overflow issues.
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- Ensure trust in the team as they will be vested a large number of tokens.
- Date: April 26th, 2021.
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + ERC20 (Context, IERC20) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _setupDecimals # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # + CryptoCart (ERC20) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20 - [Pub] burn #