Crypto Vision - Smart Contract Audit Report
Crypto Vision ($CVSN) is a new community-driven Defi governance token on the Binance Smart Chain that pays out static rewards to holders.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 2 trillion $CVSN [2,000,000,000,000].
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- The token is designed to be a governance token where 1 token = 1 vote.
- Token holders can delegate their voting rights to any address. To save on gas, users can do so by using an EIP-712 signature.
- As this project was recently deployed, 91.72% of the $CVSN token supply is in possession of the Deployer's wallet.
- The remaining 8.28% of the token supply in a presale contract.
- There is a 'Tax Fee' and a 'Charity Fee' on all transactions for any non-excluded address that participates in a transfer.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through the "tax fee" are removed from the circulating supply.
- The charity fee that is charged on transfers is sent directly to the charity wallet, which is controlled by the team.
- Ownership has been renounced.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries along with following the BEP20 standard.
- As the project is deployed with Solidity v0.8.3, it is protected from overflows.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they retained a large portion of the token supply.
- Further, ensure trust in the team as they have control of the charity wallet.
- Date: August 20th, 2021
- Updated: August 23rd, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + [Int] Token - [Ext] transfer # + Crypto_Vision_Token (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Pub] _burn # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] collectFee # - [Prv] _getReflectionRate - [Ext] delegates - [Ext] delegate # - [Ext] delegateBySig # - [Ext] getCurrentVotes - [Ext] getPriorVotes - [Int] _delegate # - [Int] _moveDelegates # - [Int] _writeCheckpoint # - [Int] safe32 - [Int] getChainId - [Pub] ExcludedFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] IncludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setTaxFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setCharityFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setCharityAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] TransferETH # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferAnyERC20Tokens # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($)