FEG - Audit Report
FEG created a platform where fees charged from transactions are shared among token holders. Fee sharing is instant, increasing the balance of all token holders with each transaction.
Notes on the contract:
- FEG is a fork of Reflect Finance (RFI). The key notable differences are the transfer tax which is 2x that of RFI, and the increased total supply.
- The total supply of the token is 100 quadrillion.
- No mint or burn functions exist, though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to 0x...dead.
- 57% of the total supply has been sent to 0xdead on Ethereum, and 54% on BSC.
- 1% of the supply on Ethereum and 0.75% of the supply on BSC are in liquidity pools. Some additional liquidity is locked in custom liquidity pools deployed by the team until the end of June 2021.
- Nearly all of the liquidity on both chains has been locked by the team.
- 3 wallets hold slightly more than the LP pool on Ethereum, and 6 wallets on BSC. These wallets are not controlled by the team.
- 100% of the fee charged on token transfers is redistributed to existing token holders instantly and automatically at the time of each transaction.
- The owner can exclude any address from the fee mechanism.
- The doubling of the standard fee performs a multiplication on the result of a division. While this can lead to slightly less accurate results, the large supply of the token makes this impact negligible at most.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public and some variables constant. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- Utilization of SafeMath to prevent overflows.
Audit Findings Summary
- No external threats were identified.
- Date: April 3rd, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + FEG (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply