Project Futurama - Smart Contract Audit Report
Project Futurama ($Futurama) is a new community-driven DeFi token on the Ethereum Blockchain that pays out static token rewards to holders and sends ETH to the team.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to one hundred trillion $Futurama [100,000,000,000,000].
- No minting or burn functions are present; however, holders can send tokens to the 0x...dead address if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 54.65% of the token's supply has been sent to the 0x...dead address.
- The top five holders own a cumulative 9% of the total supply.
- 5.79% of the total supply is in Uniswap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 88.12% of the LP tokens are locked in a Token locking contract and will vest to the team on September 28, 2022.
- There is a holder that is in possession of 10.99% of the LP tokens.
- There is a 2% 'tax fee' and a 8% 'team fee' on all transactions for any address that participates in a transfer.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through taxes are removed from the circulating supply.
- The team fee charged on transactions is swapped for ETH and sent to the contract address. The received ETH is then transferred in a 50%-50% split between the team's first wallet and second wallet (which is set to the same address).
- The team wallet can call the Manualswap() and Manualsend() functions at any time which swaps $Futurama tokens for ETH, stores that ETH in the contract address, then sends it to the team wallet.
- Ownership has been renounced.
- There is logic in the code for a bot protection feature, however since ownership has been renounced this feature can no longer be utilized.
- As the project is implemented with Solidity v0.8.4, it is protected from overflows.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have control over the ETH collected from the team fee.
- Date: October 4th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] createPair # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) + Futurama (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Ext] setCooldownEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] tokenFromReflection - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] sendETHToFee # - [Ext] openSwapTrading # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setSwapEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setBots # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] delBot # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _takeTeam # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Ext] ($) - [Ext] manualswap # - [Ext] manualsend # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply