GOIN - Audit Report
SummaryGOIN ($GOIN) is buildig a new BEP20 token.
We reviewed the GOIN contract at commit 4688666cafbef6aaf2114e4798ca3107a02d07b8 on the team's private Github repository.
Notes on the Contract:
- No mint functions are accessible beyond deployment.
- Any user can burn their own tokens to reduce the total supply.
- There was no token allocation for our team to analyze as the contract has yet to be deployed to the mainnet.
- The contract complies with the BEP20 standard.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- As the contract is implemented with Solidity v0.8.2 it is protected from overflows.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public and some variables constant.
Audit Findings Summary
- No external threats were identified.
- As with any presale, please ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Date: December 10th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The project has not yet been launched by the team.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # - [Int] _afterTokenTransfer # + ERC20Burnable (Context, ERC20) - [Pub] burn # - [Pub] burnFrom # + GOIN (ERC20, ERC20Burnable) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20 - [Pub] totalSupply