|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
GitToken Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
GitToken intends to build a community platform around development.
For this audit we reviewed the project's token contract, deployed at 0xc7370bf5c1fc1e8d2e72861336ae030e960fff8e on the Ethereum Mainnet.
Please note we have not reviewed any code relating to the team's upcoming platform.
Notes of the Contract:
- The total supply of the token is 62 million.
- No minting or burning functions are present, but the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the burn address.
- As of the update date of this report, 55.5% of the token's supply has been sent to the Unicrypt Presale.
- The team has locked 41.3% of the supply for between 2 months and 2 years. These tokens will unlock and vest to the team.
- The team holds 3.2% of the supply unlocked.
- No ownership-protected functions are present.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath to prevent overflow issues.
Audit Findings Summary
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- As with any presale, ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Further, ensure trust in the team as they hold a large number of tokens and will receive nearly half the supply over time.
- Date: May 17th, 2021.
- Update Date: May 18th, 2021 - Updated token allocations.
- Update Date: May 19th, 2021 - Updated token allocations; Finalied.
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public - + SafeMath - [Int] safeAdd - [Int] safeSub - [Int] safeMul - [Int] safeDiv + ERC20Interface - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # + ApproveAndCallFallBack - [Pub] receiveApproval # + GitToken (ERC20Interface, SafeMath) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approveAndCall # - [Pub] ($)