Hodooi Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
Hodooi is a multi-chain marketplace to create, buy, sell, and re-sell NFT's that are secured by blockchain technology and powered by the HOD token.
For this audit we reviewed the project's token contract, using code provided to us by the project team.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary:
- The total supply of the token is 1 trillion Hadooi Tokens, granted to the team upon deployment.
- No minting or burning functions are accessible after deployment; though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to the burn address.
- No Ownership-restricted functions are present.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath to prevent overflow issues.
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- As with any presale, ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Date: May 25th, 2021.
External Threat Results
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] tryAdd - [Int] trySub - [Int] tryMul - [Int] tryDiv - [Int] tryMod - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] sub - [Int] div - [Int] mod + ERC20 (Context, IERC20) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _setupDecimals # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # + HodooiToken (ERC20) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20