IGLOO Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
IGLOO ($IGL) is building a new ERC-20 token.
For this audit, we reviewed the IGLOOToken contract using code that was provided to us by the team.
No external threats were identified.
Date: January 31st, 2022.
- The total supply of the token is set to 500 million $IGL [500,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address if desired.
- There was no token allocation for our team to analyze as the contract has yet to be deployed to the mainnet.
- There are no fees associated with transferring tokens.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- As the contract is implemented with Solidity v0.8.x it is protected from overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
External Threat Results
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The project has not yet been launched by the team.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # - [Int] _afterTokenTransfer # + IGLOOToken (ERC20) - [Pub] # - [Pub] decimals