IoTexAkita - Smart Contract Audit Report
IoTexAkita ($IoAkita) is a new community-driven DeFi token on the IoTex Blockchain that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol and pays out static rewards to holders.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 billion $IoAkita [100,000,000,000].
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, the top holder owns 57.23% of the total supply.
- The next holder owns 40% of the total supply.
- The next five holders own a cumulative 1.5% of the total supply.
- There is a tax fee and liquidity fee on all transactions for any "non-excluded" address that participates in a transfer.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through the tax fee are removed from the circulating supply.
- The tokens collected from the liquidity fee during transfers are stored in the contract address balance. Once the threshold value of 10 million tokens is met, a swap will occur for the purpose of funding the liquidity pool.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling a portion of the tokens collected as fees (after the threshold number of tokens is met), then pairing the received IOTX with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the IOTX pair.
- The recipient of the newly created LP tokens is the owner. We recommend that the team locks these newly acquired LP tokens.
- The contract utilizes Safemath libraries to prevent overflows.
- The owner can modify the tax fee and liquidity fee to any percentages at any time.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner can set and update a maximum transaction amount at any time, which will impose a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred during any given transaction.
- The owner can enable/disable automatic liquidity adds at any time.
- The owner can use the "lock" function in order to temporarily set ownership to address(0). Ownership is restored after the duration of time determined by the owner has passed and they use the 'unlock' function.
- The unlock function has the potential to be used after ownership is renounced, which will restore ownership to the original owner that initially created the ownership lock. This can be used in a nefarious way by the project team to restore ownership and change fee structures.
- We recommend that the unlock function is modified to set the "previous owner" = "address(0)" at the end of the unlock function to prevent it from being used more than once per lock.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control in the ecosystem and can set fees up to 100%.
- Date: November 29th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The team can set each fee up to 100%.||WARNING|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] geUnlockTime - [Pub] lock # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] unlock # + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] mint # - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + IoTexAkita (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcludedFromReward - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTaxFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setLiquidityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMaxTxPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($) - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Prv] calculateTaxFee - [Prv] calculateLiquidityFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapAndLiquify # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded #