Jupiter Finance Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
Jupiter Finance Token ($JFT) is a new community-driven token on the Binance Smart Chain that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is 990.67 million $JFT [990,671,276].
- No minting functions are present.
- At the time of writing this report, the top holder has 59.93% of the total $JFT token supply.
- 7.07% of the total supply is in possession of the owner.
- 2.9% of the total supply is in Pankcakeswap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, one wallet is in possession of 99.42% of the LP tokens.
- 29.95% of the total supply is stored in a TrustSwap Token Locker.
- Of those locked tockens, 33.33% will vest to the team on November 13, 2021.
- Another 33.33% will vest to the team on February 11, 2022.
- The remaining 33.33% will vest to the team on May 12, 2022.
- There is a 'burn fee' and 'token fee' on all transactions for any address (besides the owner) that participates in a transfer.
- The burn fee is currently set to 1%, but the owner has the ability to modify the number of decimals in the fee at any time. As a result, this fee can be set to .1%, 1%, 10%, 100%, etc.
- The token fee charged on transactions is stored in the contract and, once a threshold value is met, is used to fund Pancakeswap liquidity. This functionality can be enabled/disabled by the owner. The owner has the ability to modify the token fee to any percentage at any time.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling a portion of the tokens collected as fees (after the threshold as determined by the owner is met), then pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- The newly created LP tokens are stored in the contract address.
- The owner has the ability to set and update a maximum transaction amount at any time, which will impose a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred during any given transaction.
- This maximum transaction amount does not apply to the owner during transactions where the owner is the sender.
- The owner has the ability to burn LP tokens at any time.
- Ownership has not been renounced.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries along with following the BEP20 standard.
- No external threats were identified.
- We recommend that the team renounces ownership due to the owner's ability to set fees to any amount at any time.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control in the ecosystem.
- Date: August 12th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + ERC20 (Context, IERC20) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _setupDecimals # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2ERC20 - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + JUPITERFINANCETOKEN (ERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20 - [Ext] minimumSupply - [Int] _transfer # - [Prv] swapAndLiquify # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Pub] calculateTokenFee - [Ext] ($) - [Pub] updateFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] updateMinTokensBeforeSwap # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] updateMaxTokensPerTx # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] updateSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] burnLiq # - modifiers: onlyOwner