Kalycoin - Smart Contract Audit Report
Kalycoin ($KLC) is a new community-driven DeFi token on the Binance Smart Chain.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 75 million [75,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 90.65% of the total supply belongs to the deployer address.
- The top holder owns 6.67% of the total supply.
- The next five holders own a cumulative 1.12% of the total supply.
- Although the contract is ownable, no ownership-restriction functions are present.
- The contract utilizes Safemath libraries along with following the BEP20 token standard.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please be aware that 90.65% of the total supply is still in the possession of the deployer and is undistributed.
- Date: November 11th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IBEP20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] name - [Ext] getOwner - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + Context - [Int]
# - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + Ownable (Context) - [Int] # - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transferOwnership # + Kalycoin (Context, IBEP20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Ext] getOwner - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] name - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _approve #