|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Kangal Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
Features of the token contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is 100 billion.
- No mint functions are accessible.
- The token was listed directly on Uniswap with 1 ETH being paired against the total supply.
- Directly after listing, multiple fresh wallets bought a substantial number of tokens. It is a risk that these wallets may sell large amounts.
- No ownership-related functions are present.
- Utilization of Solidity 0.8.0, which has built-in overflow checks; thereby removing the need for SafeMath.
- No security issues were identified.
- Purchases which occurred directly after listing have enabled some wallets to hold and distribute a large number of tokens.
- Date: March 16th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + ERC20 (Context, IERC20) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer #