MZR Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
Mizar ($MZR) is building a new ERC-20 token.We reviewed the MZR contract at commit b21be8f00b75385360303fae5f3228b0c7897146 on the team's Github Repository.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 10 billion $MZR [10,000,000,000].
- No mint functions are accessible beyond deployment.
- Any user can burn their tokens to reduce the total supply.
- There was no token allocation for our team to analyze as the contract has yet to be deployed to the mainnet.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
- There are no fees associated with transferring tokens.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- As the contract is implemented with Solidity v0.8.0, it is protected from overflows/underflows.
- No external threats were identified.
- As with any presale, please ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Date: January 17th, 2022
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The project has not yet been launched by the team.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # - [Int] _afterTokenTransfer # + ERC20Burnable (Context, ERC20) - [Pub] burn # - [Pub] burnFrom # + MZR (ERC20, ERC20Burnable) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20