MemeNFT - Audit Report
MemeNFT ($MNFT) is a new community-driven DeFi token on the Binance Smart Chain that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 10 trillion $MNFT [10,000,000,000,000].
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 100% of the total supply belongs to the owner.
- There is a liquidity fee, vault fee, treasury fee, and burn fee, on all transactions for any "non-excluded" address that participates in a transfer.
- The tokens collected from the liquidity fee during transfers are stored in the contract address balance. Once the threshold value of tokens (determined by the owner) is met, a swap will occur for the purpose of funding Pancakeswap liquidity.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling a portion of the tokens collected as fees (after the threshold number of tokens is met), then pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- The recipient of the newly created LP tokens is the owner. We recommend that the team locks these newly acquired LP tokens.
- The remaining portion of BNB in the contract is split between two wallets controlled by the team.
- The tokens collected from the burn fee are sent to the Burn address.
- The contract includes a prepareForPresale function that allows the owner to set fees to 0, and set the max transaction amount to 100% of the total token supply. There is also an afterPresale function where the fees are restored and the maximum transaction amount is set to 0.3% of the total token supply.
- Although the Safemath library is utilized, the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.x which has built-in overflow checks. Safemath could be safely removed to reduce contract size and increase gas savings.
- Ownership has not been renounced.
- The owner can modify the liquidity fee, vault fee, treasury fee, and burn fee to any percentages at any time.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees.
- The owner can set and update a maximum transaction amount at any time, which will impose a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred during any given transaction.
- The owner can enable/disable automatic liquidity adds at any time.
- The owner can update the threshold value needed to trigger an automatic liquidity add to any value.
- The owner can update the team's vault and treasury wallets at any time.
- The owner can update the Pancakeswap Router address at any time.
- The owner can use the "lock" function in order to temporarily set ownership to address(0). Ownership is restored after the duration of time determined by the owner has passed and they use the 'unlock' function.
- The unlock function has the potential to be used after ownership is renounced, which will restore ownership to the original owner that initially created the ownership lock. This can be used in a nefarious way by the project team to restore ownership and change fee structures.
- We recommend that the unlock function is modified to set the "previous owner" = "address(0)" at the end of the unlock function to prevent it from being used more than once per lock.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they substantial control in the ecosystem and currently own 100% of the total supply.
- Date: December 1st, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The team can set each fee up to 100%.||WARNING|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] getUnlockTime - [Pub] getTime - [Pub] lock # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] unlock # + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + MemeNFT (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] minimumTokensBeforeSwapAmount - [Prv] deliver # - [Prv] reflectionFromToken - [Prv] tokenFromReflection - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapAndLiquify # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Prv] calculateFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTaxes # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMaxTxAmount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setNumTokensBeforeSwap # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setvaultWalletAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] settreasuryWalletAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyByLimitOnly # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] prepareForPreSale # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] prepareForLaunch # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] transferToAddressETH # - [Pub] changeRouterVersion # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($)