MetaPad - Audit Report
MetaPad ($MPD) is a new community-driven DeFi token on the Binance Smart Chain.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 million [100,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 69.5% of the total supply belongs to a token locking contract behind a proxy.
- The next holder owns 25.5% of the total supply.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- The contract complies with the BEP20 token standard
- As the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.x, it is protected from overflows.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- No external threats were identified.
- Date: November 26th, 2021
- Updated: December 15th, 2021 to reflect the current state of token holders.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # - [Int] _afterTokenTransfer # + MetaPad (ERC20) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20