|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Muses Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
Muses Token ($MSS) is a new BEP20 token on the Binance Smart Chain.
Notes of the contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is 2.5 million [2,500,000] $MSS.
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 99.9% of the total $MSS token supply is in possession of the owner of the contract.
- No ownership-restriction functions are present.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries along with following the BEP20 standard.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have control over the total token supply.
- Date: August 14th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Int] BEP20Interface - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] increaseAllowance # - [Ext] decreaseAllowance # + SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub + MusesNFTBEP20 (BEP20Interface, SafeMath) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - modifiers: isNotZeroAddress,isNotTokenAddress - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - modifiers: isNotZeroAddress,isNotTokenAddress - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - modifiers: isNotZeroAddress,isNotTokenAddress - [Pub] transfer # - modifiers: isNotZeroAddress,isNotTokenAddress - [Pub] transferFrom # - modifiers: isNotZeroAddress,isNotZeroAddress,isNotTokenAddress