|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
NEPTUNES Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
NEPTUNES ($NEP) is a new DeFi token on the Binance Smart Chain.
For this audit we reviewed the project's token contract, deployed at 0xa74972093a7a1cc979d7dbede2ef921cbb53c91a on the BSC Mainnet.
Notes of the Contract:
- The total supply of the token is initially set to 20,000 $NEP.
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 50% of the total supply belongs to the deployer address.
- 25% of the total supply is stored in the $NEP contract address.
- The remaining 25% belongs to an address that was granted tokens by the deployer.
- The contract inclues the approveAndCall() function which enables additional use cases like cross-chain swaps.
- No ownership-protected functions are present.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath to prevent overflow and complies with the BEP20 standard.
Audit Findings Summary
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- Date: July 24th, 2021.
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Pub = Public + SafeMath - [Pub] safeAdd - [Pub] safeSub - [Pub] safeMul - [Pub] safeDiv + IERC20 - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # + ApproveAndCallFallBack - [Pub] receiveApproval # + NEPTUNES (IERC20, SafeMath) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approveAndCall # - [Pub] ($)