|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Nodeseeds Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
The Nodeseeds Token ($NDS) aims to create an efficient and democratized way to allow their investors to gain exposure to private sales and seed rounds in this rapidly growing space of decentralized finance.
Notes of the contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The initial total supply is set to 100,000 NDS.
- A burn function is present that only the owner can access.
- A supply (mint) function is present that only the owner can access. This gives the owner the ability to add to the total token supply by creating an amount that is transferred to a given address. (This excludes the burn address, however the owner can mint to themself and then utilize the burn function with those.)
- 30% of the total supply has been locked in a contract and will vest to the owner on September 21st 2021.
- 15% of the total supply has been locked in a contract and will vest to the owner on April 2nd 2022.
- At the time of writing this report, 7.65% of the total supply is in Uniswap V2 Liquidity. Of that liquidity, 48.20% of it is locked in a contract until March 26th, 2022. The rest of the liquidity is unlocked and spread across 37 different Liquidity Providers.
- 0% of the total supply has been burned and no additional $NDS have been supplied/minted.
- The owner's wallet contains 14.63% of the total $NDS supply.
- The next largest invdividual wallet contains 0.71% of the total $NDS supply.
- The token contract complies with the ERC20 standard.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath to prevent overflows.
- The owner has the ability to transfer ownership as well as renounce ownership; but has not yet done so.
- Some functions could have been declared external instead of public to save some gas, but as this is already deployed this is merely informational.
- No external threats were identified.
- As with any token, please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as the owner has substantial control in the ecosystem.
- Date: June 16th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + ERC20 (Context, IERC20) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _supply # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _setupDecimals # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # + Ownable (Context) - [Int] # - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + NDS (ERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] supply # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] burn # - modifiers: onlyOwner