Olympus Inu - Smart Contract Audit Report
Olympus Inu ($OHMINU) is a new community-driven DeFi token on the Ethereum Blockchain that pays out static token rewards to holders and sends ETH to the team.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply is set to 1 trillion $OHMINU [1,000,000,000,000].
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 49.51% of the token's supply has been sent to the 0x...dead address.
- 7.49% of the total supply is in Uniswap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 99.67% of the LP tokens are locked in a token locking contract and will vest to the team on April 28th, 2022.
- The next five holders own a cumulative 10.57% of the total supply.
- There is a 2% tax fee and a 10% team fee on all transactions for any "non-excluded" address that participates in a transfer.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through taxes are removed from the circulating supply.
- The team fee charged on transactions is swapped for ETH and sent to the contract address. The received ETH is then transferred to wallets controlled by the team.
- The contract features a cooldown mechanism when buying from Uniswap that enforces a maximum buy amount of 70,500,000,000 tokens and prevents a user from making another trade until after the cool down time of 30 seconds has elapsed since the user's previous trade.
- The contract features a blacklist which prevents accounts specified by the owner from being able to participate in transfers.
- As the project is deployed with Solidity v0.8.x, it is protected from overflows.
- Ownership has been renounced.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please be aware of the amount of liquidity available in proportion to the largest wallets.
- Date: November 5th, 2021
- Updated: November 10th, 2021 after the team renounced ownership.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] createPair # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) + OHMINU (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Ext] setCooldownEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] tokenFromReflection - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] sendETHToFee # - [Ext] openTrading # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setBots # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] removeStrictTxLimit # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] delBot # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _takeTeam # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Ext] ($) - [Ext] manualswap # - [Ext] manualsend # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply