|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Pacific Coin Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
Notes of the contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is 100 million [100,000,000] $PACIFIC tokens.
- 100% of the total supply is in possession of the owner.
- The owner has the ability to mint or burn tokens at any time. No other holder has the ability to mint or burn tokens.
- There are no transfer ownership or renounce ownership functions present, therefore the owner will always be the deployer of the contract.
- The token contract complies with the BEP20 standard.
- Solidity ^0.8.0 is used which has built-in checks to prevent overflows.
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they control over the circulating supply.
- Date: July 7th, 2021.
- Update Date: July 11th, 2021 to reflect the mainnet address.
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Int] IBEP20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IBEP20Metadata (IBEP20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner + Pacific_Coin (Context, IBEP20, IBEP20Metadata, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] increaseAllowance # - [Ext] decreaseAllowance # - [Ext] burn # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] mint # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer #