|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Passive.Income - Audit Report
Passive.Income is an innovative Ethereum token that re-imagines the concept of DeFI yield generation and changes this to DeFi passive income generation.
We audited Passive.Income's token contract, deployed at 0xd4cb461eace80708078450e465881599d2235f1a.
Overview of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- Users who hold tokens will automatically receive the fees from a transaction tax on each transfer.
- The total supply of the token is set to 50,000 and no mint functions are present. After deployment, the total supply of tokens are all sent to the deployer's address.
- Owners have the ability to exclude and include users from transfer fees.
- As of the date of this report, Uniswap has been excluded from transaction fees.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows along with following the ERC20 standard.
- No security issues were detected in the analysis.
- The developer, Bjorn Mattens, has performed KYC verification with us (ID + Photo with note). He is a citizen of the Kingdom of The Netherlands.
- Date: January 7th, 2021
- Update: January 8th, 2021 - Add Uniswap excluded from fees; KYC statement.
- Update: January 27th, 2021 - Remove code due to DMCA Takedown Request from the Reflect Foundation. Source code can still be viewed here.
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int]
# - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] toPayable - [Int] sendValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int] # - [Pub] owner - [Pub] isOwner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transferOwnership # + PSI (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply