|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||Pass|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
RABBIT - Smart Contract Audit Report
Update May 5th - The team has abused the powers discussed below to set taxes to 99%.
RABBIT is a deflationary token with frictionless fee redistribution on the Binance Smart Chain.
We audited RABBIT's token contract, deployed at 0x201F62D44E881262b43b153740312d667FaFBf49 on the BSC mainnet.
Overview of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The initial total supply of the token is 1 quadrillion. Due to burns, the current total supply is about 953 trillion.
- The team can mint tokens at any time.
- 7.5% of the token's supply has been sent to the burn address.
- The presale contract holds the remaining 92.5% of the supply.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically receive a portion of the fees from a transaction tax.
- The contract also implements a burn fee and charity fee on each transaction,.
- The funds collected from charity fee will be held in a wallet controlled by the team.
- The owner has the ability to set all the transaction fees to any amount at any time.
- Owners have the ability to exclude and include users from the fee mechanism.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows.
- No security issues were detected in the analysis.
- As with any presale, ensure trust in the team prior to investing. The team is anonymous and keeping 40% of raised funds.
- Ensure trust in the team as they have substantial control in the ecosystem and own the charity wallet. We recommend renouncing ownership.
- Date: May 3rd, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IBEP20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + CoinToken (Context, IBEP20, Ownable) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] isCharity - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] totalBurn - [Pub] totalCharity - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setAsCharityAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] burn # - [Pub] updateFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _burn # - [Pub] mint # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _standardTransferContent # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _excludedFromTransferContent # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _excludedToTransferContent # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _bothTransferContent # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTBasics - [Prv] getTTransferAmount - [Prv] _getRBasics - [Prv] _getRTransferAmount - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _sendToCharity # - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Prv] _getTaxFee