|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
RONALDO - Smart Contract Audit Report
RONALDO is a new DeFi token with frictionless fee redistribution and a buyback system for burning supply.We audited RONALDO's token contract at 0x4f39d1adc7e9cd810fc237d92f06627cdf795c51 on the Ethereum Block Chain mainnet.
Overview of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to one trillion [1,000,000,000,000] $RONALDO.
- No mint or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 100% of the total supply is in possession of the owner as the project was recently deployed.
- There is a "tax fee" and "liquidity fee" on all transactions for any non-excluded address that participates in a transfer. The owner has the ability to modify these fees to any percentage at any time.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through taxes are removed from the circulating supply.
- The funds collected from the liquidity fee on transactions are stored in the contract. Once a threshold value is met, the tokens are swapped for ETH and a portion is sent to the project team's "rival" wallet. This rival allocation can be modified to an uncapped percentage determined by the owner, and the address of the rival wallet can be changed by the owner at any time.
- When buyback functionality is enabled a portion of the remaining ETH balance will be swapped for tokens and then subsequently burned.
- The owner of the contract can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner of the contract can toggle the buyback functionality.
- The contract features a presale where the transaction liquidity fee is set to 90 and the maximum transaction amount is set to the total $RONALDO token supply.
- The owner has the ability to set and update a maximum transaction percent at any time, which will impose a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred during any given transaction.
- This maximum transaction amount does not apply to the owner during transactions where the owner is either the sender or the recipient.
- The owner has the ability to use the "lock" function in order to temporarily set ownership to address(0). Ownership is restored after the duration of time determined by the owner has passed and they use the 'unlock' function. Ownership can additionally be restored (even if ownership was previously renounced), by using the unlock function a second time.
- The owner has the ability to transfer and renounce ownership if desired.
- Ownership has not been renounced.
- Some state variables could have been declared constant to save some gas upon deployment.
- Some functions could have been declared external instead of public to save on gas upon deployment.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries along with following the ERC20 standard.
- As the project is deployed with Solidity v0.8.4, it is protected from overflows.
- Buyback functionality may be suseptible to front-running; The team must monitor and if suspicious activity is detected, the team must disable the buyback system.
- We strongly recommend renouncing ownership after a successful deployment.
- Ensure trust in the team as they have significant control in the ecosystem; as they can modify fees to any percentage in addition to the allocated portion of ETH that goes to the rival wallet upon utilizing the 'buyback' functionality.
- Date: July 8th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] getUnlockTime - [Pub] getTime - [Pub] lock # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] unlock # + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + RONALDO (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcludedFromReward - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] minimumTokensBeforeSwapAmount - [Pub] buyBackUpperLimitAmount - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapTokens # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] buyBackTokens # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] swapETHForTokens # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Prv] calculateTaxFee - [Prv] calculateLiquidityFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Pub] isExcludedFromSwapFee - [Pub] excludeFromSwapFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInSwapFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTaxFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setLiquidityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMaxTxAmount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setRivalDivisor # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setNumTokensSellToAddToLiquidity # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setBuybackUpperLimit # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setRivalContract # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setBuyBackEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] prepareForPreSale # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] afterPreSale # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] transferToAddressETH # - [Ext] ($)