ReadySetGo - Audit Report
SummaryReadySetGo ($RSG) is building a new ERC-20 token.
For this audit, we reviewed the RSG contract using code that was provided to us by the team.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 10 billion $RSG [10,000,000,000].
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address if desired.
- There was no token allocation for our team to analyze as the project has yet to be deployed to the mainnet.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- There are no fees associated with transferring tokens.
- The contract utilizes the Safemath library to prevent overflows/underflows.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public and some state variables constant.
- No external threats were identified.
- As with any presale, please ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Date: January 2nd, 2022
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The project has not been launched yet by the team.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] ERC20 - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] approve # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] sub - [Int] add + RSG (ERC20) - [Pub]
# - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Pub] decreaseApproval # - [Ext] transfer # - [Pub] owner - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Pub] increaseApproval # - [Ext] approve #