Rici ELon - Smart Contract Audit Report
Rici ELon ($Rici) is a new community-driven DeFi token on the Binance Smart Chain that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol that pays out static rewards to holders.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 trillion $Rici [100,000,000,000,000].
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 99.9% of the total supply has been sent to the 0x..dead address.
- The top four holders own a cumulative 0.0865% of the total supply.
- 0.0004% of the total supply is in Pancakeswap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 98.76% of the LP tokens are locked in a token locking contract and will vest to the team on November 14th, 2022.
- There is a tax fee and liquidity fee on all transactions for any "non-excluded" address that participates in a transfer.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through the tax fee are removed from the circulating supply.
- The tokens collected from the liquidity fee during transfers are stored in the contract address balance. Once the threshold value of 1 billion tokens is met, a swap will occur for the purpose of funding Pancakeswap liquidity.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling a portion of the tokens collected as fees (after the threshold number of tokens is met), then pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- The recipient of the newly created LP tokens is the owner. The team is responsible for locking these newly acquired LP tokens.
- The contract utilizes an anti-bot mode which, when enabled, prevents users from trading if they have not been added to the anti-bot whitelist by the owner.
- As the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.x, it is protected from overflows.
- Ownership has not been renounced.
- The owner can modify the tax fee and liquidity fee to any percentages at any time.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner can set and update a maximum transaction amount at any time, which will impose a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred during any given transaction.
- The owner can enable/disable automatic liquidity adds at any time.
- The owner can add/remove accounts from the anti-bot mechanism.
- The owner can enable/disable the anti-bot mechanism altogether.
- The owner can set an "airdrop address" which is allowed trade to when anti-bot mode is enabled.
- The owner can use the "lock" function in order to temporarily set ownership to address(0). Ownership is restored after the duration of time determined by the owner has passed and they use the 'unlock' function.
- The unlock function has the potential to be used after ownership is renounced, which will restore ownership to the original owner that initially created the ownership lock. This can be used in a nefarious way by the project team to restore ownership and change fee structures.
- We recommend that the unlock function is modified to set the "previous owner" = "address(0)" at the end of the unlock function to prevent it from being used more than once per lock.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control in the ecosystem.
- Please be aware of the amount of liquidity available in proportion to the largest wallets.
- Date: November 24th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Arbitrary Jump||N/A||PASS||Centralization of Control||The owner can set both fees to any percentages.||WARNING|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|Unbounded Loop||N/A||PASS||Unchecked Retval||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] geUnlockTime - [Pub] lock # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] unlock # + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] mint # - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + RiciELon (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcludedFromReward - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTaxFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setLiquidityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMaxTxPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($) - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Prv] calculateTaxFee - [Prv] calculateLiquidityFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Prv] _approve # - [Pub] turnOffAntibotMode # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setAirdropContract # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setAntibotModeWhitelist # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] antibotModeCheck - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapAndLiquify # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded #