Ruya Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
Ruya intends to build a "Dream Interpretation" application that is fueled by the blockchain through their native $RUYA Token.
We audited Ruya's token contract at 0xd898fa530ab04f64ba916f7ed7e49a690b9a87f6 on the Binance Smartchain mainnet.
Notes of the contract:
- The total supply of the token is specified upon deployment of the contract and minted to the deployer's address.
- The total supply of the Testnet token is set to 100 million $RUYA [100,000,000].
- At the time of writing this report, 75% of the total token supply is currently held in an Unverified Contract.
- Another 15% of the total supply is in possession of the Deployer's address.
- 0.34% of the total supply is in PancakeSwap V2 Liquidity. Out of that liquidity, 99.46% of the LP Tokens are held in an unverified contract.
- No minting functions are accessible beyond deployment.
- The circulating supply can be decreased if a holder elects to transfer their tokens to the 0x..Dead address.
- There are no fees applied on $RUYA token transfers other than the gas costs to execute the transaction.
- Holders (that have the approval and allowance to do so) may transfer tokens from another holder's wallet to any recipient.
- The contract is deployed with Solidity version 0.8.5 which will prevent overflow/underflow issues.
- The contract complies with the BEP20 Token Standard.
- There are not any ownership-restricted functions present.
Audit Findings Summary
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- Date: October 18th, 2021.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _approve # + CoinToken (ERC20) - [Pub] ($) - modifiers: ERC20