SHARIK TOKEN - Smart Contract Audit Report
SHARIK TOKEN ($SHARIK) is a new community-driven DeFi token on the Binance Smart Chain.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 billion [100,000,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 65.55% of the total supply belongs to an unverified contract.
- 2.68% of the total supply is in Pancakeswap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 93.81% of the LP tokens are stored in an unverified contract.
- 5.45% of the LP tokens belong to this holder.
- The top five holders own a cumulative 13% of the total supply.
- As the contract is deployed with Solidity v0.8.4, it is protected from overflows.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please be aware of the amount of liquidity available in proportion to the largest wallets.
- Date: November 11th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Token - [Pub]
# - [Pub] balanceOf # - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] approve #