Sanshu Inu - Smart Contract Audit Report
Sanshu Inu is a new token with frictionless fee redistribution.
Notes on the SanshuInu Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the SANSHU token is initially set to 100 quadrillion.
- No mint functions exist, but anyone can burn their own tokens at any time by calling the reflect function.
- At the time of writing this report, 61.5% of the token supply has been sent to the 0x..dead address.
- 4.5% of the token supply is stored in the Memestake contract.
- The next 5 largest token holders have 6% of the total supply.
- 0.89% of the token supply is in Uniswap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 98% of the LP tokens are held in the Memestake contract.
- There is a 2% tax fee on all transactions; this percentage cannot be changed.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through taxes are removed from the circulating supply.
- There is a maximum transaction amount tokens, but this does not apply to the owner during transactions where the owner is either the sender or the recipient; the owner can set the max transaction amount to any value at any time.
- The owner can also exclude any address from rewards at any time.
- The team has worked with us to optimize these contracts for gas efficiency.
- The contracts utilize the SafeMath library to prevent overflows along with following the ERC20 standard.
- No security issues from outside attackers were identified.
- Ensure trust in the team as they have some control in the ecosystem.
- Date: July 17th, 2021
- Updated: November 19th, 2021 to remove the discontinued MemeStake and MFund contracts.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + SanshuInu (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Ext] setMaxTxPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply