|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
StarFoxx Token - Smart Contract Audit Report
StarFoxx is a new token on the Ethereum blockchain.
For this audit we reviewed the project's token contract, deployed at 0x31D457E7bcFf5Bc9A5Ef86E6a5eA1DB5b5C3BFB0 on the Ethereum mainnet.
Notes of the contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is 1 trillion.
- No mint functions are accessibe after deployment.
- 90.2% of the supply has been sent to the Presale contract.
- The team holds 9.8% of the supply unlocked.
- The contract allows anyone to burn tokens to reduce the total supply.
- No ownership-protected functions are present.
- The contract includes the ServicePayer library - This contracts have no impact on user functionality or security, however.
- Solidity 0.8.4 is used which has built-in checks to prevent overflows.
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- As with any presale, ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- The team has completed KYC with our firm.
- Date: May 20th, 2021.
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # + ERC20Burnable (Context, ERC20) - [Pub] burn # - [Pub] burnFrom # + ERC20Decimals (ERC20) - [Pub] # - [Pub] decimals + [Int] IPayable - [Ext] pay ($) + ServicePayer - [Pub] ($) + BurnableERC20 (ERC20Decimals, ERC20Burnable, ServicePayer) - [Pub] ($) - modifiers: ERC20,ERC20Decimals,ServicePayer - [Pub] decimals