|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Strike Token - Audit Report
Strike intends to build a custom blockchain to create a decentralised approach to trading equities, crypto & NFTs.
For this audit we reviewed the project's token contract, deployed at 0xbe2a26889ce30a1515055a192797083b1fde8844 on the Binance Smart Chain mainnet. We also reviewed the project's presale contract, which has yet to be deployed.
Please note we have not reviewed the project's dedicated blockchain or any other upcoming code by the team.
Notes of the Token Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is one billion.
- No minting or burning functions are accessible after deployment; though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to the 0xdead burn address.
- Currently, the team holds 2.8% of the supply unlocked.
- The team has locked ~16.5% of the tokens supply on our recommendation for 3 months.
- Two other investor/partner wallets hold 5.7% and 3.1% respectively.
- 18% of the supply is locked and will be given to the team in 1 year.
- 10% of the supply has been sent to the burn address.
- The Pancakeswap liquidity pair holds 2.4% of the token's supply.
- The next largest holder has 2.2% of the supply.
- No ownership-protected functions are present.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath to prevent overflow issues.
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- Ensure trust in the team as they hold a large number of tokens and more will be unlocked more over time.
- Date: April 20th, 2021.
- Uodate Date: April 20th, 2021 - Locking of tokens on our recommendation.
- Uodate Date: April 21st, 2021 - Locking of more tokens on our recommendation.
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + ERC20Interface - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # + SafeMath - [Pub] safeAdd - [Pub] safeSub - [Pub] safeMul - [Pub] safeDiv + CodeWithJD (ERC20Interface, SafeMath) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] transferFrom #