TheDogelonFather - Audit Report
TheDogelonFather is a new project that provides automated rewards to users who hold the token via frictionless fee redistribution.
Notes on the Contract:
- TheDogelonFather is a fork of Reflect Finance. The key notable difference is the altered total supply and the increased (doubled) transaction fee.
- The total supply of the token is 1 trillion.
- No mint or burn functions exist, though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to 0x...dead.
- 49.6% of the total supply has been send to Vitalik Buterin's public address.
- 11.4% of the token's supply is in Uniswap liquidity. 99% of liquidity is locked for 1 year.
- One wallet holds 9.5% of the supply, which poses some risk if this wallet were to sell all together.
- The team holds 2.6% of the supply. The next largest holder has 1.5%.
- 100% of the 2% fee that is charged on token transfers will be redistributed to existing token holders instantly and automatically at the time of each transaction.
- There is a maximum number of tokens that can be sent on each transaction. The team can update this value, but it must be at least 1% of the total supply.
- The owner can exclude any address from the fee mechanism.
- Ownership has been renounced, so none of these above variables can be renounced.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public and some variables constant. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- There is also some unnecessecary logic in the fee calculation, but this has no tangible impact on security or user functionality. As this contract is already deployed, this is also merely informational.
- Utilization of SafeMath to prevent overflows.
Audit Findings Summary
- No external threats were identified.
- Date: May 9th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + TDEF (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Ext] setMaxTxPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply