TINKU - Audit Report
TINKU is a new DeFi project that automatically provides rewards to users who hold the token via frictionless fee redistribution.
Notes on the Contract:
- TINKU's code implements and builds upon the fee-redistribution features pioneered by Reflect Finance.
- The total supply of the token is 100,000,000,000,000,000 TINKU.
- No mint or burn functions exist, and tokens cannot be transferred to the burn address. However, the team sent 49.5% of the total supply to the contract address so the tokens are permanently stuck. This is often used as a deflationary mechanism.
- At the time of writing this report, 49.75% of the tokens are in the token contract address.
- There is a 1% fee that is redistributed to existing token holders instantly and automatically at the time of each transaction. Since the contract address participates as a normal holder, it will increasingly be distributed to the contract address as it continues to surpass 50%.
- 7.77% of the supply is in Uniswap liquidity.
- 98.4% of the current liquidity is set to unlock on September 1st, 2021.
- The next largest wallet (after Uniswap) contains 2.22% of the total TINKU supply.
- There is no maximum number of tokens that can be sent in a transaction.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public and some variables constant. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- The team utilizes SafeMath to prevent overflows.
- Ownership has been renounced.
Audit Findings Summary
- No external threats were identified.
- As with any token, please ensure trust in the team prior to investing.
- Date: June 6th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + TINKU (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply