TOPCAT INU - Smart Contract Audit Report
TOPCAT INU ($TCAT) is a new community-driven DeFi token that provides automatic liquidity adds and pays out static rewards to holders.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 1 quadrillion $TCAT [1,000,000,000,000,000].
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- At the time of writing this report, 40.8% of the total token supply is locked in a Trustswap token locking contract that will vest to the team on January 25th, 2022.
- 6.81% of the total supply is in Uniswap liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 87.58% of the LP tokens are locked in a token locking contract that will vest to the team on April 28th, 2022.
- 12.42% of the LP tokens belong to the team's Liquidity wallet.
- The top five holders own a cumulative 6.05% of the total supply.
- There is a tax fee, liquidity fee, and marketing fee on all transactions for any non-excluded address that participates in a transfer with Uniswap. A separate fee structure can be set by the team to apply different fee amounts depending on whether the user is buying or selling during the transfer.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through the tax fee are removed from the circulating supply.
- The liquidity fee and marketing fee charged during transfers with Uniswap are stored in the contract address balance. Once a threshold value of 500,000,000,000 (0.05% of the total supply) tokens is met, the tokens are swapped for ETH and sent back to the contract address.
- A percentage of the ETH is then split between the team's Marketing wallet and Dev wallet based on the fee allocation (set by the owner) of the contract.
- The remaining ETH is used to automatically provide liquidity. Liquidity-adds are automatically done by selling the tokens collected as fees, pairing the received ETH with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the pair.
- The LP tokens received through this process are sent to the Liquidity Wallet set by the team. The stability of the liquidity pool can be at risk if these LP tokens are not locked.
- If there is any ETH remaining in the contract it will be sent to the Marketing wallet.
- The amount of gas per transaction when buying from Uniswap must not exceed the gas price limit of at least 200 Gwei set by the team.
- The contract enforces a transfer delay which prevents a transfer from occuring if the user is attempting to buy from Uniswap more than one time per block.
- As the project is deployed with Solidity v0.8.x, it is protected from overflows.
- The owner can modify the tax fee, liquidity fee, and marketing fee for both buy and sell fee structures. The total fee percentages combined must be 10% or less for the buy fees and 15% or less for the sell fees.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner can call the forceSwapBack() function to manually trigger the token swapping and automatic liquidity add process. This function can only be called if the contract balance is more than 1% of the total token supply.
- The owner can enable/disable the utilization of a maximum transaction amount of 5,000,000,000,000 tokens (0.5% of the total supply) when buying from or selling to Uniswap. The owner can exclude accounts from this maximum transaction amount.
- The owner can enable/disable the utilization of a maximum wallet amount which prevents a transaction from occuring if the buyer's balance will exceed 15,000,000,000,000 tokens (1.5% of the total supply) after the transaction takes place.
- The owner can update the gas price limit to any value greater than 200 Gwei. The owner can enable/disable this gas limit restriction.
- The owner can disable the transfer delay functionality. Once disabled, it can never be re-enabled.
- The owner can withdraw any ERC20 tokens erroneously sent to the contract.
- The owner can enable/disable automatic liquidity adds at any time.
- The owner can update the Automated Market Maker Pair contract address at any time.
- The owner can update the Marketing wallet and Liquidity wallet to any addresses at any time.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team as they have some control in the ecosystem and liquidity will unlock in about 2.5 months.
- Date: November 5th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] getUnlockTime - [Pub] getTime + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + TOPCAT_INU (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] ($) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] increaseAllowance # - [Ext] decreaseAllowance # - [Ext] isExcludedFromReward - [Ext] totalFees - [Ext] removeLimits # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] disableTransferDelay # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] excludeFromMaxTransaction # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] enableTrading # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] launch # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] minimumTokensBeforeSwapAmount - [Pub] setAutomatedMarketMakerPair # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _setAutomatedMarketMakerPair # - [Ext] setGasPriceLimit # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapBack # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Ext] forceSwapBack # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] swapTokensForETH # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Prv] calculateTaxFee - [Prv] calculateLiquidityFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Ext] isExcludedFromFee - [Ext] removeBoughtEarly # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setBuyFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setSellFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMarketingAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setLiquidityAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($) - [Ext] transferForeignToken # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] withdrawStuckETH # - modifiers: onlyOwner