|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||Randomness relies on a series of environmental variables.|
Probability of a negative impact is very low.
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
The Dispensary - Smart Contract Audit Report
The Dispensary ($DFI) is a new token contract on the Binance Smart Chain that contains the functionality of frictionless fee redistribution, liquidity adds, BNB rewards, and a lottery system.We audited The Dispensary's token contract contract at 0x08b2909214655b21feb213e4513c2ba4214ad660 on the Binance Smart Chain mainnet.
Overview of the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is initially set to one quadrillion [1,000,000,000,000,000] $DFI.
- There are not any mint or burn functions present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by transferring tokens to the burn address, if desired.
- 10% of the total $DFI supply has been burned upon deployment.
- At the time of writing this report, the owner of the contract is in posession of 20.5% of the total $DFI Supply.
- 14.75% of the total supply is in the PancakeSwap V2 Liquidity Pool.
- 99.45% of that liquidity is in an unverified contract.
- 8.41% of the total supply is in a separate unverified contract.
- The next largest holder has 4.96%
- There is a 'tax fee' and 'liquidity fee' on all transactions for any "non-excluded" address that participates in a transfer. The owner has the ability to modify these fees to any percentage at any time.
- A portion of the tax fee is redistributed to existing token holders instantly and automatically at the time of each transaction.
- The liquidity fee charged on transactions is stored in the contract and, once a threshold value is met, used to fund Pancakeswap liqudity. This functionality can be enabled/disabled by the owner.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling a portion of the tokens collected as fees (after the threshhold as determined by the owner is met), then pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- The recipient of the newly created LP tokens is the Owner of the contract.
- A final portion of the fees charged on transfers is used to fund BNB rewards, which will be claimable by token holders. This is also used to fund a lottery system, allowing users to win extra rewards on a psuedo-random basis.
- The owner of the contract can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner has the ability to set and update a maximum transaction percent at any time, which will impose a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred during any given transaction.
- This maximum transaction amount does not apply to the owner during transactions where the owner is either the sender or the recipient.
- The owner has the ability to use the "lock" function in order to temporarily set ownership to address(0). Ownership is restored after the duration of time determined by the owner has passed and they use the 'unlock' function. Ownership can additionally be restored (even if ownership was previously renounced), by using the unlock function a second time.
- Ownership has not been renounced.
- The randomness function, to an extent, relies on predictable environment variables. This is common, albiet not best practice; but the probability of miners maliciously changing these variables is extremley low.
- Some functions could have been declared external instead of public to save some gas.
- BNB claiming logic is properly structured to prevent reentrancy attacks.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows along with following the BEP20 standard.
- No security threats were identified.
- Given that the owner holds more $DFI than the liquidity, this is considered an unhealthy token allocation.
- We recommend that the team locks the LP tokens as soon as possible.
- We strongly recommend that the team renounces ownership to prevent the fee structure from being changed.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control within the ecosystem.
- Date: June 27th, 2021
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IBEP20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] geUnlockTime - [Pub] lock # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] unlock # + [Int] IPancakeFactory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IPancakePair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] mint # - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IPancakeRouter01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IPancakeRouter02 (IPancakeRouter01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + [Lib] Utils - [Prv] random - [Prv] isLotteryWon - [Pub] calculateBNBReward - [Pub] calculateTopUpClaim # - [Pub] swapTokensForEth # - [Pub] swapETHForTokens # - [Pub] addLiquidity # + ReentrancyGuard - [Pub] # + The Dispensary (Context, IBEP20, Ownable, ReentrancyGuard) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcludedFromReward - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTaxFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setLiquidityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($) - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Prv] calculateTaxFee - [Prv] calculateLiquidityFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Pub] setMaxTxPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] calculateBNBReward - [Pub] getRewardCycleBlock - [Pub] claimBNBReward # - modifiers: nonReentrant - [Prv] topUpClaimCycleAfterTransfer # - [Prv] ensureMaxTxAmount # - [Pub] disruptiveTransfer ($) - [Prv] swapAndLiquify # - [Pub] activateContract # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] activateTestnet # - modifiers: onlyOwner