The Peoples Coin - Audit Report
The Peoples Coin ($PEEPS) is a DeFi project that automatically provides rewards to users who hold the token via frictionless fee redistribution.
Notes on the Contract:
- The Peoples Coin's code implements and builds upon the fee-redistribution features pioneered by Reflect Finance.
- The total supply of the token is 1 quadrillion [1,000,000,000,000,000] $PEEPS.
- No mint or burn functions exist, though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to the 0x...dEaD address.
- At the time of writing this report, 46.42% of the total/circulating supply is in the 0x...dEaD address.
- 12.43% of the total token supply remains in UniswapV2 Liquidity.
- Of this liquidity, 99.98% is locked in a token locking contract until June 28th, 2022.
- 5.76% of the total token supply is controlled by the team.
- The next largest holder has 0.93% of the total token supply in their wallet.
- There is a 4% fee applied on all standard transactions.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through taxes are removed from the circulating supply.
- The Burn address participates as a regular user in terms of reward distribution to act as a deflationary mechanism.
- The owner has the ability to set and update a maximum transaction percent at any time, which will impose a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred during any given transaction.
- Ownership has not been renounced.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved through declaring functions external instead of public and some variables constant. As this contract is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- There exists some unnecessary logic in the fee calculation, but this has no tangible impact on security or user functionality. As this contract is already deployed, this is also merely informational.
- The team utilizes SafeMath to prevent overflows.
Audit Findings Summary
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have some control in the ecosystem.
- Date: July 9th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function - [Int] _msgData + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + ThePeoplesCoin (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcluded - [Pub] totalFees - [Ext] setMaxTxPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] reflect # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] excludeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeAccount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply