Smart Contract Audit Report
TheSpeedSter is a new BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol that pays out static rewards to holders.
For this audit, we reviewed the project team's SpeedSter implementation contract at 0x29E133E82d876F859D2eCA137b26F8493E7c5Ce8 and proxy contract at 0x6270d27773e9E4D06E3f1429AA8Ee41f6b44cA70 on the Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control in the ecosystem.
Date: April 11th, 2022.
- The total supply of the token is set to 1 quadrillion $SSTER [1,000,000,000,000,000].
- No mint or burn functions exist, though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address.
- At the time of writing this report, 100% of the total supply belongs to the owner.
- The contract enforces a maximum transaction amount (determined by the owner) which imposes a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred in a single transaction.
- Blacklisted accounts are prohibited from participating in transfers.
- There is a Tax fee, Liquidity fee, Marketing fee, Charity fee, and Burn fee on all transfers where neither the sender nor the recipient is excluded from fees.
- The tokens collected through the Tax fee are removed from the circulating supply; This serves as a frictionless fee redistribution that automatically benefits all token holders at the time of each transaction.
- The Liquidity fee charged during transfers is stored in the contract address. The tokens are swapped for BNB for the purpose of funding Pancakeswap liquidity when the following conditions are met:
- The automatic liquidity add functionality is enabled by the team.
- The threshold number of 5 trillion tokens in the contract address has been reached.
- The contract is not currently performing an automatic liquidity add.
- The caller is not initiating a buy transaction via Pancakeswap.
- Liquidity-adds are automatically performed by selling the tokens collected as fees, pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- The LP tokens received through this process are sent to the owner. We recommend that the team lock these newly acquired LP tokens.
- The tokens collected through the Marketing fee and Charity fee are sent to the team's Marketing wallet and Charity wallet respectively.
- The tokens collected through the Burn fee are sent to the Burn address set by the team.
- The contract makes an external call into an Anti-bot contract on transfers. The Anti-bot contract was out of scope for the purpose of this audit.
- The contract utilizes the SafeMath library to protect against overflows/underflows.
- The contract is upgradable, meaning the team can swap out the current contract for a new one at any time.
- The contract complies with the BEP-20 token standard.
- The owner can modify the Tax fee, Liquidity fee, Marketing fee, Charity fee, and Burn fee to any percentages as long as the total fee percentage combined does not exceed 10%.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner can set the maximum transaction amount to any value at any time.
- The owner can enable/disable automatic liquidity adds at any time.
- The owner can manually add/remove accounts from the transfer blacklist at any time.
- The owner can create a new tax tier at any time and set unique fee percentages for each tier.
- The owner can add/remove accounts from specific tax tiers at any time.
- The owner can set the team's Marketing wallet and Charity wallet to any addresses at any time.
- The owner can set the team's Burn address to any address at any time.
- The team can set the Pancakeswap Pair and Router addresses to any addresses at any time.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||WARNING|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function Int = Internal Ext = External Pub = Public + [Lib] SafeMathUpgradeable - [Int] tryAdd - [Int] trySub - [Int] tryMul - [Int] tryDiv - [Int] tryMod - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] sub - [Int] div - [Int] mod + [Lib] AddressUpgradeable - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Prv] _verifyCallResult + Initializable - [Prv] _isConstructor + ContextUpgradeable (Initializable) - [Int] __Context_init # - modifiers: initializer - [Int] __Context_init_unchained # - modifiers: initializer - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + OwnableUpgradeable (Initializable, ContextUpgradeable) - [Int] __Ownable_init # - modifiers: initializer - [Int] __Ownable_init_unchained # - modifiers: initializer - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner + [Int] ISpeedSter - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] mint # - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + SpeedSter (ISpeedSter, Initializable, ContextUpgradeable, OwnableUpgradeable) - [Pub] initialize # - modifiers: initializer - [Int] __SpeedSter_init_unchained # - modifiers: initializer - [Int] __SpeedSter_tiers_init # - modifiers: initializer - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] reflectionFromTokenInTiers - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Pub] isExcludedFromReward - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Pub] isBlacklisted - [Pub] whitelistAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner,checkTierIndex,preventBlacklisted - [Pub] excludeWhitelistedAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] accountTier - [Pub] isWhitelisted - [Pub] blacklistAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] unBlacklistAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] checkFees - [Int] checkFeesChanged - [Ext] setCharityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner,checkTierIndex - [Ext] setLiquidityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner,checkTierIndex - [Ext] setTaxFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner,checkTierIndex - [Ext] setMarketingFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner,checkTierIndex - [Ext] setBurnFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner,checkTierIndex - [Ext] setCharityFeeAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner,checkTierIndex - [Ext] setMarketingFeeAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner,checkTierIndex - [Pub] addTier # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _addTier # - [Pub] feeTier - modifiers: checkTierIndex - [Pub] updateRouterAndPair # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setDefaultSettings # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMaxTxPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext]
($) - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] calculateFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Prv] _approve # - modifiers: preventBlacklisted,preventBlacklisted - [Prv] _transfer # - modifiers: preventBlacklisted,preventBlacklisted,preventBlacklisted,isRouter - [Prv] swapAndLiquify # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForBnb # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _takeFees # - [Prv] _takeFee # - [Prv] _takeBurn # - [Pub] feeTiersLength - [Ext] updateBurnAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner
About Solidity Finance
Solidity Finance was founded in 2020 and quickly grew to have one of the most experienced and well-equipped smart contract auditing teams in the industry. Our team has conducted 1000+ solidity smart contract audits covering all major project types and protocols, securing a total of over $50 billion U.S. dollars in on-chain value across 1500 projects!.
Our firm is well-reputed in the community and is trusted as a top smart contract auditing company for the review of solidity code, no matter how complex. Our team of experienced solidity smart contract auditors performs audits for tokens, NFTs, crowdsales, marketplaces, gambling games, financial protocols, and more!
Contact us today to get a free quote for a smart contract audit of your project!
What is a Solidity Audit?
Typically, a smart contract audit is a comprehensive review process designed to discover logical errors, security vulnerabilities, and optimization opportunities within code. A Solidity Audit takes this a step further by verifying economic logic to ensure the stability of smart contracts and highlighting privileged functionality to create a report that is easy to understand for developers and community members alike.
How Do I Interpret the Findings?
Each of our Findings will be labeled with a Severity level. We always recommend the team resolve High, Medium, and Low severity findings prior to deploying the code to the mainnet. Here is a breakdown on what each Severity level means for the project:
- High severity indicates that the issue puts a large number of users' funds at risk and has a high probability of exploitation, or the smart contract contains serious logical issues which can prevent the code from operating as intended.
- Medium severity issues are those which place at least some users' funds at risk and has a medium to high probability of exploitation.
- Low severity issues have a relatively minor risk association; these issues have a low probability of occurring or may have a minimal impact.
- Informational issues pose no immediate risk, but inform the project team of opportunities for gas optimizations and following smart contract security best practices.