Titano - Smart Contract Audit Report
Titano is a new BEP20 token with an elastic supply and automatic LP adds.
Notes on the Titano Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The initial supply of 4 billion Titano is minted to the owner upon deployment.
- The maximum allowed supply of Titano is 340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,455 tokens.
- Authorized addresses are able to mint any number of tokens up to the maximum supply.
- The owner may mint and burn a specified amount of tokens.
- There is a liquidity fee, a treasury fee, and a risk free value fee taken on buys with a sell fee taken in addition to other fees on sells.
- On deployment, fees are allocated as a 5% liquidity fee, 3% treasury fee, 5% risk free value fee, and 5% sell fee.
- Addresses on the whitelist are exempt from fees. The owner and the contract are set as fee exempt on deployment.
- Addresses on the blacklist are unable to transfer or receive tokens.
- During an initial distribution period, users are unable to transfer tokens unless they are on a separate "allow transfer" whitelist; presale addresses may receive tokens with no fees taken during this period.
- During transfers, if the contract's balance has met a threshold, the transfer is not a purchase, and the swapping functionality is enabled, a "swapback" will be performed.
- If the liquidity during the swapback is greater than the target value, initially 50% of the circulating supply, no liquidity will be added. Otherwise the liqudity fee is reserved for a liquidity add.
- A liquidity-add is funded by selling half of the tokens collected as liquidity fees, pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- The LP tokens received are sent to a specified Auto Liquidity Receiver address. We recommend that the team lock these LP tokens.
- The remaining contract balance is converted to BNB where subsequently the treasury fee is sent to the Treasury address and risk free value fee is sent to the Risk Free Value address.
- The owner may adjust the fees to any value, up to 100%, at any time.
- The owner may change the Treasury, Risk Free Value, and Auto Liquidity Receiver address at any time.
- The owner may add or remove an address from the blacklist, whitelist, and presale transfer whitelist at any time.
- The owner may end the initial distribution period at any time.
- The owner may change the LP pair address at any time.
- The owner may toggle swapback functionality at any time.
- The owner may change the target liquidity value and the contract threshold required to swapback at any time.
- The owner may add and remove an address as a valid minter at anytime.
- The owner may withdraw all BNB and ERC20 tokens in the contract at any time.
- Utilization of SafeMath to prevent overflow.
- The contract is BEP20 compliant; all standard functionality is present.
- No external threats were identified.
- Ensure trust in the team as they have substantial control within the ecosystem.
- Date: November 10th, 2021.
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Lib] SafeMathInt - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] sub - [Int] add - [Int] abs + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod + [Int] InterfaceLP - [Ext] sync # + [Lib] Roles - [Int] add # - [Int] remove # - [Int] has + MinterRole - [Pub] Constructor # - [Pub] isMinter - [Pub] renounceMinter # - [Int] _addMinter # - [Int] _removeMinter # + ERC20Detailed (IERC20) - [Pub] Constructor # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals + [Int] IDEXRouter - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + [Int] IDEXFactory - [Ext] createPair # + Ownable - [Pub] Constructor # - [Pub] owner - [Pub] isOwner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] _transferOwnership # + Titano (ERC20Detailed, Ownable, MinterRole) - [Pub] Constructor # - modifiers: ERC20Detailed - [Pub] updateBlacklist # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] rebase # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] transfer # - modifiers: validRecipient,initialDistributionLock - [Ext] setLP # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] balanceOf - [Int] _basicTransfer # - [Int] _transferFrom # - [Ext] transferFrom # - modifiers: validRecipient - [Int] swapBack # - modifiers: swapping - [Int] takeFee # - [Ext] decreaseAllowance # - modifiers: initialDistributionLock - [Ext] increaseAllowance # - modifiers: initialDistributionLock - [Ext] approve # - modifiers: initialDistributionLock - [Ext] checkFeeExempt - [Ext] setInitialDistributionFinished # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] enableTransfer # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setFeeExempt # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] shouldTakeFee - [Ext] mint # - modifiers: onlyMinter - [Ext] setSwapBackSettings # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Int] shouldSwapBack - [Pub] getCirculatingSupply - [Ext] setTargetLiquidity # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] addMinter # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] removeMinter # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] isNotInSwap - [Ext] sendPresale # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] checkSwapThreshold - [Ext] manualSync # - [Ext] setFeeReceivers # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setFees # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] clearStuckBalance # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] rescueToken # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] transferToAddressETH # - [Pub] getLiquidityBacking - [Pub] isOverLiquified - [Ext] Fallback ($)