Useless Token - Audit Report
Useless Token ($USELESS) is a new community-driven DeFi token on the Binance Smart Chain that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol that pays out static rewards to holders.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is initially set to one quadrillion $USELESS [1,000,000,000,000,000].
- There are not any mint or burn functions present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by transferring tokens to the burn address, if desired.If the owner does not exclude the burn address after deploying, it will participate in the reward distribution (as a regular holder) and increase proportionally to the rewards it receives. This is often used as a deflationary mechanism.
- At the time of writing this report, 26.82% of the total $USELESS supply has been burned.
- 4.00% of the total supply is held in an unverified contract.
- 3.65% of the total supply is held in the team's GnosisSafe Multisignature contract.
- The top holder is in possession of 4.86% of the total token supply.
- 1.26% of the total supply is held in PancakeSwap V2 liquidity.
- Of that liquidity, 23.14% was initially locked in a DxSale Token Locker and will vest to the team on June 10th, 2025.
- 14.29% was subsequently locked in a DxSale Token Locker and will vest to the team on June 29th, 2022.
- An additional 26.12% was subsequently locked in a DxSale Token Locker and will vest to the team on July 13th, 2022.
- The contract features the mechanisms of a "Blacklist" which allows the owner to prevent specified addresses from being able to participate in token transfers.
- There is a 'tax fee' and 'liquidity fee' on all transactions for any "non-excluded" address that participates in a transfer. The owner has the ability to modify these fees to any percentage at any time.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through the "tax fee" are removed from the circulating supply.
- The liquidity fee charged on transactions is stored in the contract and, once a threshold value is met, used to fund Pancakeswap liquidity. This functionality can be enabled/disabled by the owner.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling a portion of the tokens collected as fees (after the threshhold as determined by the owner is met), then pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- The recipient of the newly created LP tokens is the Owner of the contract.
- The contract includes 'SafeTransfer' and 'SafeTransferETH' functions to allow the owner to be able to transfer $USELESS tokens or BNB at any time.
- The owner has the ability to withdraw any $USELESS tokens and BNB that are stored in the contract address at any time.
- The owner of the contract can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner has the ability to set and update a maximum transaction amount at any time, which will impose a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred during any given transaction. The default maximum is set to 100% of the total token supply.
- This maximum transaction amount does not apply to the owner during transactions where the owner is either the sender or the recipient.
- The owner has the ability to use the "lock" function in order to temporarily set ownership to address(0). Ownership is restored after the duration of time determined by the owner has passed and they use the 'unlock' function. Ownership can additionally be restored (even if ownership was previously renounced), by using the unlock function a second time.
- Ownership has not been renounced, and the team noted that they will retain ownership for various reasons within the $USELESS Token ecosystem.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries along with following the ERC20 standard.
- No external threats were identified.
- We recommend that the team renounces ownership.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control within the ecosystem.
- Date: July 18th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Int]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] geUnlockTime - [Pub] lock # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] unlock # + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] mint # - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + Useless (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] # - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcludedFromReward - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Ext] withdraw # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTaxFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setLiquidityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] blacklistAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] unBlacklistAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] updateRouterAndPair # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setDefaultSettings # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMaxTxAmount # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] safeTransferETH # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] safeTransfer # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($) - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Prv] calculateTaxFee - [Prv] calculateLiquidityFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Pub] isBlacklisted - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapAndLiquify # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded #