Vanity - Smart Contract Audit Report
Vanity is a new token with frictionless fee redistribution and liquidity adds.
Notes on the Contracts:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is initially set to 10 billion.
- No mint or burn functions exist, though the circulating supply can be decreased by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address.
- Initially, 100% of the total supply will be held by the owner.
- There is a 4% tax fee, a 2% liquidity fee, a 2% burn fee, and a 2% marketing fee on all transactions.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through the tax fee are removed from the circulating supply.
- The tokens collected through the marketing fee are sent to the marketing wallet controlled by the team.
- The tokens collected through the burn fee are sent to the burn address.
- The tokens collected through the liquidity fee are stored in the contract and, once a threshold value of 10 million VNY tokens is met, used to fund Uniswap liquidity; this can be disabled by the owner at any time.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling half of the tokens collected as fees, pairing the received ETH with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the ETH pair.
- The newly created LP tokens are stored in the owner's wallet address. We recommend that this liquidity is locked at the time of acquisition.
- There is anti-whale functionality so that any user with more than 80 million VNY tokens may not sell more than 10% of their tokens in a 24 hour period; this does not apply to the owner.
- There is a maximum transaction amount of 10 million VNY tokens, but this does not apply to the owner during transactions where the owner is either the sender or the recipient; the owner can set the max transaction amount to any value at any time.
- The owner can set the tax, liquidity, burn, and marketing fees to any value up to 100% at any time; we recommend the project team impose a limit on the value that these fees can be set to.
- The owner can also exclude anyone from rewards or fees, toggle the swap and liquify functionality, toggle the anti-whale logic, set the whale limit, and set the token threshold required to add liquidity to any value, but can renounce ownership.
- The owner can set the Uniswap Router address to any address at any time.
- Some variables could have been delcared constant for extra gas savings.
- Some functions could have been declared external for extra gas savings.
- The contract utilizes Solidity v0.8.0 to prevent overflows along with following the ERC20 standard.
- No security issues from outside attackers were identified.
- Ensure trust in the team as they have notable control in the ecosystem and can set fees to 100% of the transaction amount at any time.
- Date: July 24th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IBEP20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] mod + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Prv] _functionCallWithValue # + Ownable (Context) - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] geUnlockTime - [Pub] lock # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] unlock # + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] mint # - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + VANITY (Context, IBEP20, Ownable) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcludedFromReward - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTaxFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMarketingFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setBurnFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ChangeMarketingWallet # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] AmountPeopleHodl4Sell # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setLiquidityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setRouter # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] Disable_Enable # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] settoken2LP # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setMaxTx # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($) - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Prv] calculate - [Prv] _Wallet # - [Prv] calculateTaxFee - [Prv] calculateWalletFee - [Prv] calculateLiquidityFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapAndLiquify # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded #