ecoCREDIT - Audit Report
ecoCREDIT ($ECO) is a new ERC-20 token on the Polygon Network.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 million $ECO [100,000,000].
- No minting functions are accessible beyond deployment.
- Any user can burn their tokens to reduce the total supply.
- At the time of writing this report, 100% of the total supply belongs to the deployer.
- The contract complies with the ERC-20 token standard.
- There are no fees associated with transferring tokens.
- No ownership-restricted functions are present.
- As the contract is implemented with Solidity v0.8.7, it is protected from overflows/underflows.
- Some gas optimizations can be achieved by declaring functions external instead of public. As this is already deployed, this is merely informational.
- No external threats were identified.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they currently own 100% of the total supply.
- Date: January 7th, 2022
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||The team currently owns 100% of the total supply.||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Int] IERC20Metadata (IERC20) - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + ERC20 (Context, IERC20, IERC20Metadata) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Int] _transfer # - [Int] _mint # - [Int] _burn # - [Int] _approve # - [Int] _beforeTokenTransfer # - [Int] _afterTokenTransfer # + ERC20Burnable (Context, ERC20) - [Pub] burn # - [Pub] burnFrom # + ecoCREDIT (ERC20, ERC20Burnable) - [Pub] # - modifiers: ERC20