Doge Reversed - Smart Contract Audit Report
Doge Reversed ($egoD) is a new community-driven DeFi token on the Binance Smart Chain that is an automatic liquidity providing protocol that pays out static rewards to holders.
Notes on the Contract:
Audit Findings Summary
- The total supply of the token is initially set to 100 quadrillion $egoD [100,000,000,000,000,000].
- No minting or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired. Tokens can be sent to the burn address upon deployment. If the owner does not exclude the burn address, it will participate in the reward distribution (as a regular holder) and increase proportionally to the rewards it receives. This is often used as a deflationary mechanism.
- 61.93% of the total $egoD supply was sent to a presale contract upon deployment.
- At the time of writing this report, there are not any tokens in Pancakeswap Liquidity.
- The owner retained 12% of the total token supply.
- There are 4 additional addresses (not including the owner) that retained 26.06% of the total $egoD supply.
- At the time of writing, 0.069% of the total supply has been burned.
- There is a 'tax fee', 'dev fee', and 'liquidity fee' on all transactions for any "non-excluded" address that participates in a transfer. The owner has the ability to modify these fees to any percentage at any time.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically benefit from the frictionless fee redistribution at the time of each transaction as the tokens collected through the "tax fee" are removed from the circulating supply.
- The tokens accumulated through the 'dev fee' charged on transactions are sent to the "Dev Wallet"; which is currently the burn address, but can be changed by the owner to a new address at any time.
- The liquidity fee charged on transactions is stored in the contract and, once a threshold value is met, used to fund Pancakeswap liquidity. This functionality can be enabled/disabled by the owner.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling a portion of the tokens collected as fees (after the threshhold as determined by the owner is met), then pairing the received BNB with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- The recipient of these newly created LP tokens (as a result of this process) is the Owner of the contract.
- The owner of the contract can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and reward distribution.
- The owner has the ability to set and update a maximum transaction percent at any time, which will impose a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred during any given transaction.
- This maximum transaction amount does not apply to the owner during transactions where the owner is either the sender or the recipient.
- The owner has the ability to use the "lock" function in order to temporarily set ownership to address(0). Ownership is restored after the duration of time determined by the owner has passed and they use the 'unlock' function. Ownership can additionally be restored (even if ownership was previously renounced), by using the unlock function a second time.
- The owner has the ability to change the "router address" to a new address at any time.
- The owner has the ability to update the threshold for the minimum number of tokens to add liquidity.
- Ownership has not been renounced.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries along with following the ERC20 standard.
- As the project is deployed with Solidity v0.8.4, it is protected from overflows.
- No external vulnerabilities were identified within the smart contract's code.
- As the owner is the recipient of the LP tokens from the add liquidity function, we recommend that the LP tokens are locked as soon as possible.
- We strongly recommend that the team renounces ownership.
- Please ensure trust in the team prior to investing as they have substantial control within the ecosystem.
- Date: July 13th, 2021
|Arbitrary Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|State Change External Calls||N/A||PASS|
|User Supplied Assertion||N/A||PASS|
|Critical Solidity Compiler||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
($) = payable function # = non-constant function + [Int] IERC20 - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transferFrom # + [Lib] SafeMath - [Int] tryAdd - [Int] trySub - [Int] tryMul - [Int] tryDiv - [Int] tryMod - [Int] add - [Int] sub - [Int] mul - [Int] div - [Int] mod - [Int] sub - [Int] div - [Int] mod + Context - [Int] _msgSender - [Int] _msgData + [Lib] Address - [Int] isContract - [Int] sendValue # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCall # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionCallWithValue # - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] functionStaticCall - [Int] functionDelegateCall # - [Int] functionDelegateCall # - [Prv] _verifyCallResult + Ownable (Context) - [Pub]
# - [Pub] owner - [Pub] renounceOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] transferOwnership # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] lock # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] unlock # + [Int] IUniswapV2Factory - [Ext] feeTo - [Ext] feeToSetter - [Ext] getPair - [Ext] allPairs - [Ext] allPairsLength - [Ext] createPair # - [Ext] setFeeTo # - [Ext] setFeeToSetter # + [Int] IUniswapV2Pair - [Ext] name - [Ext] symbol - [Ext] decimals - [Ext] totalSupply - [Ext] balanceOf - [Ext] allowance - [Ext] approve # - [Ext] transfer # - [Ext] transferFrom # - [Ext] DOMAIN_SEPARATOR - [Ext] PERMIT_TYPEHASH - [Ext] nonces - [Ext] permit # - [Ext] MINIMUM_LIQUIDITY - [Ext] factory - [Ext] token0 - [Ext] token1 - [Ext] getReserves - [Ext] price0CumulativeLast - [Ext] price1CumulativeLast - [Ext] kLast - [Ext] mint # - [Ext] burn # - [Ext] swap # - [Ext] skim # - [Ext] sync # - [Ext] initialize # + [Int] IUniswapV2Router01 - [Ext] factory - [Ext] WETH - [Ext] addLiquidity # - [Ext] addLiquidityETH ($) - [Ext] removeLiquidity # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETH # - [Ext] removeLiquidityWithPermit # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermit # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokens # - [Ext] swapTokensForExactTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokens ($) - [Ext] swapTokensForExactETH # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETH # - [Ext] swapETHForExactTokens ($) - [Ext] quote - [Ext] getAmountOut - [Ext] getAmountIn - [Ext] getAmountsOut - [Ext] getAmountsIn + [Int] IUniswapV2Router02 (IUniswapV2Router01) - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] removeLiquidityETHWithPermitSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactTokensForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # - [Ext] swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens ($) - [Ext] swapExactTokensForETHSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens # + CoinToken (Context, IERC20, Ownable) - [Pub] ($) - [Pub] name - [Pub] symbol - [Pub] decimals - [Pub] totalSupply - [Pub] balanceOf - [Pub] transfer # - [Pub] allowance - [Pub] approve # - [Pub] transferFrom # - [Pub] increaseAllowance # - [Pub] decreaseAllowance # - [Pub] isExcludedFromReward - [Pub] totalFees - [Pub] deliver # - [Pub] reflectionFromToken - [Pub] tokenFromReflection - [Pub] excludeFromReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] includeInReward # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Prv] _transferBothExcluded # - [Pub] excludeFromFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] includeInFee # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setTaxFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setDevFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setLiquidityFeePercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setMaxTxPercent # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setDevWalletAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Pub] setSwapAndLiquifyEnabled # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] ($) - [Prv] _reflectFee # - [Prv] _getValues - [Prv] _getTValues - [Prv] _getRValues - [Prv] _getRate - [Prv] _getCurrentSupply - [Prv] _takeLiquidity # - [Prv] _takeDev # - [Prv] calculateTaxFee - [Prv] calculateDevFee - [Prv] calculateLiquidityFee - [Prv] removeAllFee # - [Prv] restoreAllFee # - [Pub] isExcludedFromFee - [Prv] _approve # - [Prv] _transfer # - [Prv] swapAndLiquify # - modifiers: lockTheSwap - [Prv] swapTokensForEth # - [Prv] addLiquidity # - [Prv] _tokenTransfer # - [Prv] _transferStandard # - [Prv] _transferToExcluded # - [Prv] _transferFromExcluded # - [Ext] setRouterAddress # - modifiers: onlyOwner - [Ext] setNumTokensSellToAddToLiquidity # - modifiers: onlyOwner